SHOP MY FAVORITES

Dienstag, 19. Juli 2016

HOW I EDIT MY PHOTOS ON INSTAGRAM



In this picture I used vscocam filter A5 (+12), exposure -1, fade +2

 Hello, babes! Since so many people ask me how I edit my photos on instagram (and which filter/app I use) I decided to show it to you in detail on some examples. As you can see I always use vscocam and most of the time I use Filter A5 (You can buy it in the app it's in "THE AESTHETIC SERIES" for a few euros - for me it was definitely worth it). On the pictures here you can see the original one taken with my Iphone 6S and how I edited it. I know it's nothing really "new" or special but since so many people asked I thought maybe you would like to see it in detail. For me, one of the most important things while taking photos (for instagram) is a really good lighting. I usually only take pictures in daylight, with a white background (when possible) to gain a clean overall picture. My favorite colors in photos are black, white, grey, nude and denim. Sometimes it takes me a lot (really a lot) pictures until I have one I like and sometimes I just post snapshots I took randomly. So, I think you can't make a instruction to take good IG photos - just try to find your own style and post what you like! xx

 Here I used vscocam filter A5 (+12), skin color -1,contrast +1, exposure +1

In this photo I used in vscocam a bit of Filter C1 then saved it and used Filter A5 on top

 
Here I also used vscocam Filter A5 (+12), skin color +3, sharpening +1,contrast +1,exposure +1

SHARE:

Kommentare

  1. Love seeing the before and after pics, it really does help to get you filter and editing right!

    Dana
    www.fashiondew.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love your insta feed. Thanks for sharing how you do it!

    x. Cattleya

    alittlecattleya.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow, your blog is amazing! I love it! xx
    Would you like to follow each other? If yes, please follow me on the both of my blogs and let me know in the comments of my newest posts so I can follow you ASAP.
    Have a great day!

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love this post. Really interesting to hear some your ideas and how you do thinks! Thank for sharing. photo editing services


    AntwortenLöschen
  5. We understand that most consumers don’t have the time to properly investigate the thousands of products and services in which they’re interested. This is why our business is committed to bringing you, and millions of other people, unbiased, honest, accurate and thorough reviews of a wide range of products and services.

    Source: http://instagramtoolreview.com

    AntwortenLöschen

© laurralucie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig